Voting

Monday, March 14, 2011

A weigh in set back & a non scale victory!

Small set back at my weigh in today. I was totally expecting to hop on the scale and have lost what I needed to in order to hit goal. Instead I was up .4 for a total loss of 15.8 lbs. Still awesome, and I'm confident I will hit goal within the next couple of weeks, just slightly disappointing when I thought today was the day!

I went on a three mile run outside today!! This is a non scale victory because it is the farthest I've run in years (and off the treadmill) and it was really great to see that I can actually do it allowing me to feel much more confident about running a 5k.

Today I also interviewed to become a WW leader and was offered a position! I will begin with receptionist training and switch over to being a leader in a few months after moving back to the Cities.

Have a great week!!

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment